Permanent Makeup in Arroyo Grande, CA
- Filling in their eyebrows
- Adding definition
- Covering scars and blemishes
*Results May Vary
- I've been going to Linda for my eyebrows for several years now. I live in Fresno, but have a condo in the 5 cities area. Once I found Linda's studio, I drove down to get my brows done for a complete redo and touch ups! Linda even saved me from a terrible microblading incident. I allowed a friends daughter to try microblading in between visits! Needless to say, for me it turned out horrible!!i It took time to get the color off of my eyebrows and then patience to wait until that healed and I was able to see Linda again to add color back! I will not let anyone do my eyebrows but Linda! I'm very glad to have found her. Her studio is clean, easy to find and she follows CDC protocols. She is very pleasant to do business with! Her rates are fair and in line with what is considered correct in the Central CA area. I recommend her with confidence that once you agree on what you want, you would be a happy customer too!
- Very professional, friendly atmosphere, very relaxing, would highly recommend, and prices are quite reasonable
- Linda was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She did an amazing job on my eyebrows and helped me feel more confident about the way I look. I received many compliments as well. Would definitely recommend her services!
- After six years I needed my eyeliner redone and the gal that had originally done it had made a few mistakes so I was looking for someone else. I read many reviews of the ones in my area and Linda’s reviews were all pretty great. I chose her and couldn’t be happier. She not only did a beautiful job, but also fixed the mistakes from the prior person’s work. I HIGHLY recommend her services. She is also a very pleasant and interesting lady to converse with and makes sure you are comfortable at all times during the procedure.
- I recently saw Linda for the 2nd time to touch up my brows. The first color lasted for four years plus. I also had my upper eye lids done. Linda is an artist in her own right, & it shows in her profession. There was never any pain, & she is swift. She ensures your comfort & safety. I would highly recommend her for permanent makeup.
- I have had a pleasant experience with Linda. My eyebrow are beautiful. She did a fantastic job. Thank you Linda!!!!
- I took Linda's permanent makeup course, and she was a fabulous instructor!!!! Very professional and knowledgeable! I've also had my brows and eyelash enhancement done by her. She is very thorough with explaining the procedure, and aftercare instructions! I highly recommend her! Thank you Linda!!!!!!!
- If you are considering permanent makeup, think no longer…..Just do it! Linda is a true permanent makeup artist and is an expert in her field. She is precise in shaping both eyebrows and eyeliner and in custom mixing colors. She is sweet, kind, easy to work with, and super Conscientious……always wanting her clientele to be happy with the results. I LOVE my eyebrows and eye liner, not only because it looks great, but because it cuts so much time off of the makeup “routine”. I’m so happy I found Linda. I live in the Bay Area, but the drive down to the central coast is worth it for the perfect eyebrows and eye liner!